Spring season is at its peak and when you see so much freshness and colors around you in this season, you just want to enjoy easting something very delicious in this weather. Some people, who like to cook, would go to all the lengths to cook amazing meals and try wonderful recipes to enjoy this weather with their loved ones.
When we talk about the spring and we are talking about delicious food as well, how can we forget about the artichokes? Since they are fresh and the most delicious in Spring, so try not to forget cooking them in this beautiful season.
But for those who have not yet tried cooking the artichokes, they might get intimidated by the process and they might find it to be a very lengthy process to cook the artichokes.
But here we are to tell you that this is not the case, because if you are ready to put in a little bit of patience, salt and fat to the artichokes, you are going to cook the best ones in your whole life.
So let us take a look at the tips from the pros on how to cook the artichoke hearts with perfection.
- Remember that there are a lot of options that you can take for the artichoke hearts and they include roasting them, baking them and boiling them all the same. But if you like to have a super tender artichoke heart, the best thing to do is to soak it in water and give it a nice boil so that it gets tender from the inside as well and you are able to enjoy its softness with ease.
- The process of roasting or baking can get the artichoke hearts to get dry, so boiling will keep them moist.
- Remember that when you want the most amazing results to come out of the artichoke hearts, you will have to first cook them thoroughly and then you will season them will some salt and pepper. When served with garlic sauce, these artichoke hearts taste the best.
- Once done, this amazing recipe will serve best as an appetizer which is low carb and that is a keto diet, so you can have them with ease.
- You can add some kind of seasoning or sauces to this recipe and give it a personal touch.